Junior Software QA Engineer
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with software engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Identify test methods and prepare test plans for new or updated software projects to make sure
- Contribute in writing user manuals and other required documents.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Attend management meetings.
- Track program performance after implementation to prevent the occurrence of errors and problems and ensure efficiency.
- Suggest design improvements or modifications during the development process.
- BSc in Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to write clean code.
- Familiarity with Mac OS or Linux is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Free food and drinks.
- Friendly Environment.
- Support for social events.
- Support for attending IT events.
- Access to a lot of online courses.
- Sessions and talks on IT technologies and Business to increase the knowledge of our employees.
- Fun Environment (PlayStation 4, playing puzzles together).
- Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
- Days Off: Friday and Saturday.