Digital Marketing Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and execute social media strategy through research, messaging, and audience identification.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling[AB1] .
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company’s social media pages and profiles
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Coordinate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days off: Friday and Saturday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills English/Arabic.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
Mobile Software Engineer Internship
- You will be working as Software Engineer.
- You will be developing applications and services based on iOS development platform or Google Android development platform.
- You must have passion for learning and adapting new technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
The intern will learn
- iOS development using Swift.
- Android Development using Java.
- Xamarin Cross platform.
- Are 3rd year computer science engineering students
- Can commit to more than 2 months duration, roughly 35 hours per week.
- Have interest in Mobile Field development
- Can collaborate with other team members
Graphic Designer Internship
- Mobile app design (iOS, Android).
- Engaging in brainstorm sessions to come up with design and application specs.
- Wireframing and prototyping skills.
- Working with our project team to help spec/design new products/services.
- Update our site (WordPress).
- Work with our marketing team to build collateral for online (banner ads) and offline marketing (flyers, business cards and swag).
- Flexible hours.
- Friendly Environment.
- Access to a lot of online courses.
- Sessions and talks on IT technologies and Business to increase the knowledge of our employees.
- Fun Environment (PlayStation 4, playing puzzles together).
- Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
- Days Off: Friday and Saturday.
- A talented, detail-oriented candidate with a mind for both creative and analytical processes.
- Understand the screen sizes, design guidelines etc (Plus).
- Have good knowledge about building wireframes, interaction flows and multi-resolution design.
- Experienced with layouts, typography, color, photo editing and image manipulation / creation.
- Design skills, including Adobe CS Suite and wireframing tools.
- Having a professional Behance or Dribble profile is a big plus.